Rainwater tanks are as “Aussie” as the BBQ and the Hills Hoist all taking pride of place in the backyard.
We all know that a clean water supply is important but do you know how healthy your own water really is?
You may be surprised to know that your water tank can contain animal droppings or carcasses, vegetation including poisonous plants and other foreign matter. These contaminants can form a decaying layer of sludge on the bottom of your rainwater tank. This sludge can produce bacteria which is harmful to your health.
The Industry Leader in Potable Water Supplies.
The H2O Tank Doctor has over 40 years experience in this industry, and offers a professional and innovative solution to your water tank cleaning, repairs or replacement filtration system problems.
The H2O Tank Doctor is the only QBCC registered tank professional with licence No. 62446. We are fully insured and certified and offer warranties on all work. That is why we were 2014 runner up, Business Excellence Awards.
Many operators in the industry don’t have the understanding about Australian Standards (like AS3500) and regulations that relate to water supplies and storage.
The H2O Tank Doctor has been helping householders and businesses since 1988, drawing on extensive knowledge and experience in the industry. We have a diverse range of specialist equipment (which we clean after each job to prevent cross-contamination) enabling us to produce the professional results your family deserves. Our staff are fully trained in all safety procedures including WPH & S and Australian water safety standards. The H2O Tank Doctor’s knowledgeable and professional staff will provide solutions to your rainwater tank needs and we do not try to sell you unnecessary or costly products from an associated entity.
What We Offer
We can recommend water storage solutions, supply & fit and offer advice on:
- First flush systems appropriate for your tank/household
- Gutter guard and protection against poisonous plants and/or vermin
- Minimal water loss tank cleaning systems
- Minor tank repairs that can be carried out from outside the tank-to preserve water supply
- Roof and gutter cleaning
- Water filtration and purification, tank related pipework corrections/improvements
- Water tank cleaning and sterilization-particularly for bacteria removal
- Water tank repairs that considerably extend the life of your tank, tank inspections & written quotes
- We have site tanks available to keep water to your house/business while repairs are carried out.